GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
Any administration must have a grievance system in place. The administration of the college has a duty to ensure that all of its employees and students are in a safe and happy environment. In accordance with UGC rules, the Grievance Redressal Committee was established in the College to address employee and student issues. The Committee has been directly under the control of the principal since the college’s founding.
The grievances that the principal receives are transmitted to the relevant Committee members, who investigate the issues based on their importance.
The Committee has been working tirelessly to make everyone in question feel comfortable and at ease by making the greatest efforts possible.
Functions of the Grievance Redressal Committee
- To accept written grievances from students and staff related to the system.
- To create and implement a mechanism to handle the reported grievances.
- To forward the findings to the Management if necessary for further action.
- To listen, record and scrutinize the grievances submitted to them by the Staff and Students and take necessary steps immediately.
- To attend to the grievances based on the authenticity and gravity of the criticisms made.
- To represent the grievances to the concerned section which may include maintenance, transport, academic, amenities etc.
- To convene periodical meetings to discuss whether the grievances have been settled.
- To make a follow-up of these matters at regular intervals till their final disposal.
- To maintain strict confidentiality, if necessary.
Prin. K. M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy prohibits ragging within the campus. An anti-ragging cell comprising senior faculty members has been established in the premises which takes all the measures to prevent ragging in premises. The campus is under CCTV surveillance 24×7 that strictly disallows students from engaging in notorious activities.
Prin. K. M. Kundnani college of Pharmacy ascertains the apt academic ambience by following the norms formulated by AICTE and PCI.
Anti-ragging squad is also formed in the college to keep vigil in the college premises and submit recommendations to the Anti Ragging committee as and when required.
Anti-Ragging Committee Composition
|Dr. Rajani B. Athawale
|Dr. Mrinal Sanaye
|Dr. Shrikant Ghodse
IF YOU HAVE FACED OR WITNESSED ANY KIND OF RAGGING, PLESAE MAIL US AT THE ABOVE EMAIL ID.
INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE
- To address any issues of sexual harassment/molestation faced by female students/staff/faculty/visitors in the college and provide timely action
- To create a feeling of safety and security in female students/staff/faculty against sexual harassment when in college
COMPOSITION OF THE INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE (AY 2023-24)
|Dr. Vandana Panda
|Dr. Meena Kanyalkar
|Dr. Archana Gurjar
|Mrs. Pushpa Kanal
|Stenographer and typist
|Mrs. Deepika (Meena) Sonawaria
|Ms. Samata Shah
|Ms. Pooja Gianani
|M. Pharm student
|Ms. Garima Kumari
|B. Pharm. student
|Ms. Pranjali Joshi (external member)
|Socially active member from NGO